Hey guys! we meet again so this the serving tips that i found from the website of most trusted cheese specialist Cheese.com Copyright 2015. So let's check it out!
- Unpasteurised cheese with a range of flavours should not be sliced until purchase otherwise it will start to lose its subtlety and aroma.
- Keep the cheese in conditions in which it matures. Hard, semi-hard and semi-soft cheeses are stored in the temperatures from around 8 - 13 C.
- Keep the cheese wrapped in the waxed paper and place it in a loose-fitting food-bag not to lose humidity and maintain the circulation of air.
- Wrap blue cheeses all over as mould spores spread readily not only to other cheeses but also to everything near.
- Chilled cheeses should be taken out of the refrigerator one and a half or two hours before serving.
- Cheeses contain living organisms that must not be cut off from air, yet it is important not to let a cheese dry out.
- Do not store cheese with other strong-smelling foods. As a cheese breathes it will absorb other aromas and may spoil.
- Wrap soft cheeses loosely. Use waxed or greaseproof paper rather than cling film.
- Let cold cheese warm up for about half an hour before eating to allow the flavour and aroma to develop.